What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A beginner beekeeping tutorial to backyard beekeeping
- Covering the most important aspects of beekeeping such as the most popular type of bee, etc
- Discussing the best time to set your hives, when to harvest the honey, etc
- Covering the most common bee diseases and how to recognize and treat them
- Walking you through the process to become a successful beekeeper
- Walking you through every phase of beekeeping
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Beekeeping 101: Beekeeping Made Easy scores 71.39/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.discoverbeekeeping.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: discoverbeekeeping.com you’ll also be taken through to discoverbeekeeping.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)